MSc Applied Economics Scholarship
The MSc Applied Economics programme offers more than $200,000 in scholarships in total, to outstanding successful applicants of both intakes each year.
1. 2 x full scholarships of $34,000 (programme fee waiver + $6000 stipend)
2. 4 x tuition scholarships of $28,000 (programme fee waiver)
3. 4 x tuition scholarships of $14,000 ( half programme fee waiver)
Recipients of Scholarship
2019 October Intake: Miao Xinyu, Zhu Yixuan, Yuan Mengni, Xu Xiaohang
2019 July Intake: Xuan Yixiao, Wang Siwen, Rohanshi Vaid, Kwok Tian Long, Qian Huizi
1. Best Performing Student Award in Master of Science in Applied Economics
The Best Performing Student Award is given to the top master student with the highest GGPA in each intake of the programme. The student will receive an award certificate and $500.
2. MSAE Award in Teaching Excellence
The MSAE Award in Teaching Excellence is provided to the teaching faculty member of the MSc in Applied Economics Programme with the highest teaching ratings over the academic year.