The National Heritage Board (NHB) has just launched their Heritage Research Grant. Please see below for more details:
Scope and Objective:
- To fund research projects related to Singapore's tangible and intangible heritage, archaeology as well as the development and adoption of technologies that support the documentation of Singapore's heritage
- To encourage local institutes of Higher Learning (IHLs), research institutions and non-governmental organisations (NGOs) to embark on such heritage-related research projects; grow and develop the heritage ecosystem in Singapore; and promote the documentation and preservation of Singapore's heritage.
- Singapore Pre-History and History
- Intangible Cultural Heritage
- Tangible Cultural Heritage
- Ethnic Heritage
The budget supported by NHB is no more than $150,000 (inclusive of indirect cost) and the maximum duration of the project is 24 months.